By Stefan Ouma
- Represents a massive and empirically wealthy contribution to the rising box of the social stories of economization and marketization
- Offers one of many first ethnographic bills at the making of world commodity chains ‘from below’
- Denaturalizes worldwide markets via unpacking their neighborhood engagement, materially entangled building, desire for upkeep, and fragile character
- Offers a trans-disciplinary engagement with the development and extension of marketplace kin in frontier areas of world capitalism
- Critically examines the possibilities and hazards for companies and farms in Ghana getting into international clean produce markets
Read Online or Download Assembling Export Markets: The Making and Unmaking of Global Food Connections in West Africa (RGS-IBG Book Series) PDF
Similar international business & finance books
Drawing upon case stories of the metal within the US, Japan, South Korea, Brazil and India, this booklet explains how and why the metal has shifted from complex capitalist nations to overdue industrializing international locations. Anthony P. D'Costa examines the connection among business swap and institutional responses to technological diffusion.
Business pageant with emerging economies, new local funding from the West, and alternate pacts between opponents threaten Japan’s lengthy postwar prominence. worldwide industry dynamics and neighborhood festival caused the shift from offshore factories to neighborhood networks within the final decade. comparable forces are riding the new formation of neighborhood Nikkei - Japan-affiliated - nodes in significant commercial clusters in Asia.
"China: the large Lie? " is a groundbreaking booklet that unearths how, within the years seeing that China's quick monetary upward thrust, its heart category is now sitting on as much as 10 trillion US funds' worthy of reductions. How we comprehend this "off the books" financial system goes to essentially regulate our view approximately China on the macro- and micro-economic degrees for years yet to come.
The writer examines the oblique macroeconomic roots of the worldwide monetary hindrance and Eurozone debt trouble: the escalation of world alternate imbalances among the united states and China and local exchange imbalances within the Eurozone. He presents new insights into the assets and dynamics of energy and instability within the modern worldwide financial method
- Trade and Civilisation in the Indian Ocean: An Economic History from the Rise of Islam to 1750
- Case Studies in Crisis Communication: International Perspectives on Hits and Misses
- Product-Country Images: Impact and Role in International Marketing
- Foresight & Strategy in the Asia Pacific Region: Practice and Theory to Build Enterprises of the Future (Management for Professionals)
- IFRS 11. Standards zur internationalen Rechnungslegung und Bilanzierung für Unternehmen: Abgrenzung und Auswirkungen anhand von Fallbeispielen (German Edition)
- Strategische Projekte zum Markteintritt nach Russland (German Edition)
Extra resources for Assembling Export Markets: The Making and Unmaking of Global Food Connections in West Africa (RGS-IBG Book Series)
Assembling Export Markets: The Making and Unmaking of Global Food Connections in West Africa (RGS-IBG Book Series) by Stefan Ouma